1. Students must arrive at
our Centers only 10 minutes before classes commence and wait quietly,
not on the road but at our Centers courtyard. Within our Centers
grounds, students are obliged to treat their fellow classmates
with courtesy and their teachers with respect. Students musn't
arrive late to classes resulting in class interruption.
Maximum allowed absenses:
2. It is strictly forbidden
to write on walls and desks, to vandalise the building and destroy
any of our Centers property (desks, chairs etc).
3. Consumption of food and
drinks is forbidden in class.
4. Tuition fees must be paid
in advance every month, except if there happen to be serious economical
5. Students will not be accepted if they :
- Systematically don't study and don't do the homework they
- Systematically disturb during class.
- Continuously stir up trouble with other classmates.
- Don't obey their teacher in class and disrupt the normal class
conduct in any manner.
We have the right to dismiss students who
do not keep to the rules and regulations of our Centers.